Terms and Conditions
- Upon initial bridal hair enquiry your wedding day will be provisionally booked for you.
- Payment is not required until the day of your hair trial.
- Once your hair trial is complete and successful FULL BRIDE payment is required to
secure your wedding day.
(This is NON REFUNDABLE should you cancel 7 days prior to your wedding day. Refunds will be made at my discretion)
- If you are unhappy with your hair trial you will only be required to pay HALF BRIDE package on your trial day.
(You are under no obligation to book once your trial is complete, but you may loose your wedding date if not secured)
- Travel costs are included within a 15 mile radius of RG24. Any miles travelled over that amount will be charged at 50p per mile - costs are for a return trip.
- All hair grips, pins, bands, bun rings and products are also included in all prices quoted unless otherwise stated.
- In the unlikely event that I can not attend your wedding day due to illness or disability a FULL REFUND LESS TRIAL COSTS will be given and where possible a replacement stylist will be found.
- In circumstances where your bridal party is a large booking or your wedding is early an assistant may be required. An assistant will be provided by me and you will incur an additional charge. Any additional charges will be confirmed to you before being charged.
WEDDING HAIR TRIAL
- I recommend booking your hair trial 6-8 weeks prior to your wedding day.
- Preferably on a day when you have your dress at home, or you have a dress fitting booked. This is to make sure you are happy and comfortable with your final look.
- It is also advisable to have your accessories (veil, tiara.. etc..) with you on your hair trial day so we can ensure correct fitment and placement.
- An additional charge will be added should any of your bridal party guests (bridesmaids) require a trial. Any additional guest must be booked at the time of your trail and agreed before hand so I can ensure I have adequate time allotted for you.
- I will arrive at the time and location agreed
- This time maybe altered should any additional guests require styling
(These are payable on the day)
- PRIOR TO MY ARRIVAL
- Ensure everyone has clean and dry hair ready for me to start unless I state otherwise
- Loose clothing is recommended, preferably items that do not need to be taken off over head.
- I will stay with you until you have your wedding dress on, then I will fit your veil and do any last minute adjustments or touch ups.